Friday, July 13, 2012

I may be reaching that point...

That point where you notice that you are getting to be over tired yet there is nothing you can do about it. I seriously should be in bed seeing that I work at 9 and am working a 9 hour day on a day that will most likely be very busy... UGH!!!
Oh well. Guess I'll just organize coupons for my shopping tomorrow. I always love when I am printing coupons an use up all of my ink. It's awesome to do that.



Three Days Grace- Home

I'm husband-less for the weekend too. He has off and his mom's side is doing a family camping thing so he went up. I was going to try to join him but my boss has off for some festival in MN, where he's from, so I couldn't go. Subsequently I also have to work 7 days in a row because of that too... I'm going to be on edge when Wednesday rolls around... though I may be on edge starting tomorrow if I can't get myself to a state of semi tiredness. 

Also the lights keep flickering in my apt and it's annoying. I'm wondering if the A/C unit is doing it because the only things running are the A/C, a fan, the computer, the fridge (duh) and a light. Odd. Oh well. 

Well I'm going to try to go and sleep. Wish me luck. 

Hope all is well with you and yours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment