Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Songs that are doing it for me now...

So I've been tagging a lot of songs lately with Shazzam on my phone and felt I should compile a list here to keep track.

I would like to preface that while most of this is on the radio station that I tend to listen too not all of it is something that I listen to all the time. A lot is "metal" of some sort and I do happen to have an affinity toward metal a lot. But there are a handful of other songs on here that I listen to quite frequently as well.

I hope you enjoy. Please comment on what you think and if you like anything that you hear here! Thanks!

Chevelle- The Red

Rammstein- Du Hast

Hoobstank- This Is Gonna Hurt

The Joy Formidable- Whirring

System of a Down- Toxicity

Five Finger Death Punch- Coming Down

Rage Against The Machine- Killing In the Name

Evans Blue- This Time It's Different

Florence+ the Machine- No Light, No Light

Incubus- Adolescents

Fun- Some Nights

Within Temptation- All I Need

Plumb- Cut

10 Years- Shoot It Out


Godsmack- I Stand Alone


Imagine Dragons- It's Time


Tool- Forty Six &2


Cage The Elephant- Shake Me Down


Adelitas Way- Criticize

Awolnation- Not Your Fault


Rise Against- Help Is On The Way


Halestorm- Love Bites (So Do I)

Soundgarden- Spoonman


Deuce- America

The Used- I Come Alive

No comments:

Post a Comment